iSip, formerly sipphone. This is the first general sip client for iPhone. This is also the first app on iPhone to record phone conference.
Just use any voip provider, you can make sip call with this application. You can also setup the SIP server in your own organization, with this application, your iPhone is your extension. By the way you can record your conference with one tap a way.
The iSip application works on iphone, IPod Touch and iPad.
With this application, user can make cheap VOIP calls when his/her IPhone or IPod Touch is connected to the internet via WIFI.
(1) support SIP calls
(2) support speaker phone
(3) support show voice mail
(4) support multiple ringtone
(5) support DTMF during the call
(6) support G711 and GSM codec, iLibc and G722 codec for iPhone 3GS
(7) support to use alternative RTP port
(8) support stun server
(9) support global outbound proxy
(10) support proxy server for individual account
(11) support mute/hold call
(12) support multiple SIP accounts (able to set one default account for dial out)
(13) support dial from iPhone's address book
(14) support prefix for dialing from iPhone's address book
(15) support dial from recent calls
(16) shortcut to regular cellular network
(17) full VPN support for enterprise customers
(18) support call transfer
(19) sip account setup wizard for more than 60 sip providers
(20) Record call conference
(21) Now support calls over 3G network
(22) Support private APNS server
(1) This is SIP client software on iPhone, you need to have SIP account from SIP provider in order to use this software.
(2) For iPod touch 1st generation users, you need upgrade your iPod to iPhone/iPod OS 2.2 or above and you also need external MIC.
We have tested this app with Macally iVoiceIII external MIC.
(3) SKYPE is not sip protocol, so this app does not support SKYPE account.
(4) Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Please check with your service provider before you use SIP call over 3G or Edge network.
(5)Changes in prefix settings:
Now we have prefix for each account, the prefix for each account only works for calls made from address book.
When the per-account prefix is not set, the prefix in setting will be used, it works for all calls
Don't hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions about this app.
Please save the account information before upgrade. You may need to re-enter the account information.
Fix iOS 10 push issue
Ratings and Reviews
App Broken & No Developer Support
I purchased this months back. Initially it worked well until one day it stopped working completely. Clicking the icon now gets me no further than the splash screen. I have deleted from phone and resynced original iTunes copy, fail. I've deleted both copies and redownloaded from the app store, fail. I've updaded to firmware 3 thinking that might solve the problem, fail. Then, now on FW3 I've repeated the previous steps again, fail. I've emailed the developer, twice, and not even an acknowledgement much less any suggestions. This app was nice while it worked but it is now completely broken on my phone & I can't get any satisfaction from the supplier, for that reason I would suggest that this application be completely avoided. There are other, almost all cheaper, options for sip and VOIP on the iPhone, I suggest anyone previously tempted by this application keeps their money in their pocket or else spends it elsewhere. Me, I'm now off to buy another VOIP app because this one doesn't work and the developer ignores polite and detailed requests for help.
Have to disagree with the previous review. I had the same problem and reported it. I found their support very helpful and extremely quick to reply. Very happy with their service. I've just upgraded to version 2.1 and it's solved my problem. Back to a fully working app and happy to recommend.
Good sound quality, easy to use.
- Langtian Du
- 11.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese (Hong Kong), French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Langtian Du
- In-App Purchases
- Phone Conference Feature €2.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.