By National Transport Authority
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ireland's National Journey Planner from the National Transport Authority is the only journey planner that provides timetable and map information from all licensed public transport providers across all of Ireland. It provides plans for trains, buses, trams, ferry, and taxi services and combines them into easy to read journey plans. The app provides door-to-door route plans and has information about scheduled departures and trips near your current location and from any specified point. Your plans also can be for now or any time in the future.
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford
- All licensed public transport operators included
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and trams from transport providers such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Bus Éireann, DART, Commuter Rail, AirCoach, GoBe, Matthews Coaches etc
- Displays stops near you
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
The app is being continually developed, service data is being updated and improved. We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone when you are using the app.
What's New in Version 4.2.5
Small bug fixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 01 August 2017
- Version: 4.2.5
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: National Transport Authority
- © Mentz GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.