K12 Periodic Table of the Elements
By K12 Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***NOW COMPATIBLE WITH IOS6***
K12 Periodic Table of the Elements lets you explore the elements and their key attributes in a simple, easy-to-use way. It's a perfect reference for working through homework problems for Science courses.
Version 2 has these new, advanced features:
* Improved swipe and touch functions display element details such as name, symbol, atomic number, atomic mass, Lewis dots, and radius.
* Colors change in the table to show classification, melting point, boiling point, outermost orbital, radius, ion radius, electronegativity, and ionization energy.
* Temperatures are shown in Kelvin, Celsius, and Fahrenheit scales.
* The table includes the newly named elements Darmstadtium (110), Roentgenium (111), Copernicium (112), and Ununhexium (116).
* Both traditional and expanded views of the table are available on some tablet devices.
* The table matches the style and format of the table in K12's award-winning Chemistry: Problems and Solutions textbook.
* iPhone 3GS or newer with iOS 4
* iPod Touch 3rd Generation or newer with iOS 4
* iPad — all versions with iOS 4
K12 Periodic Table of the Elements was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Science curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.2.7
Content fixes and updates.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 13 February 2014
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: K12, Inc.
- © 2011 K12 Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.