By Blue Tree Publishing, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Labyrinth - Drag & Drop Structure Identification iEducate app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach labyrinth anatomy. Build the key components of the outer and cutaway view of the the labyrinth by dragging pieces from the top bin to the proper view boxes below.
- As each part is touched the title text changes to the name of that part.
- Any time throughout the building excercise, you can touch the parts to see their names, even in the fully completed view!
- Not sure where to place the parts? A hint picture is a touch away at the bottom of each view box.
- Once completed, click the reset button to start again.
The Labyrinth - Drag & Drop Structure Identification app makes learning the inner ear easy and fun.
What's New in Version 1.2
Updated to work with iOS 8.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 24 March 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Blue Tree Publishing, Inc.
- © 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.