Multiple Sclerosis @Point of Care™
By @Point of Care
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A clinical-decision making tool, Multiple Sclerosis @Point of Care provides a streamlined, mobile reference tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed, enabling better decisions, better outcomes and better care.
Guided by IBM Watson’s content discovery engine, clinicians use @Point of Care to easily access curated, evidence-based, disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking Watson voice-enabled natural language questions. Watson provides confidence-rated answers to clinicians to efficiently incorporate best treatment options and improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
• Current disease information from expert physician authors
• Content updates in real time for state-of-the-science
• Access to patient recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Peer polling
• Multimedia case studies, videos, interviews
• Patient education resources for clinicians to share with patients
• Navigate easily using WATSON voice-enabled natural language questions and discovery through the WATSON cognitive engine.
Multiple Sclerosis @Point of Care delivers a wide range of information, from peer-reviewed medical literature to case studies to information self-reported by patients.
What's New in Version 5.0.44
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 27 April 2015
- Version: 5.0.44
- Size: 64.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: At Point of Care, LLC
- © 2014 @Point of Care™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.