By Karen McDonald
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make up and solve your own or others' math problems or games using 17 different "pages" on which you can draw and write labels and equations with a finger or stylus, then erase and start again.
• 3 Horizontal Number Lines (0 to 10, -10 to 10, and unlabeled with 20 units)
• 3 Vertical Number Line (0 to 10 , -10 to 10, and unlabeled with 20 units)
• 2 Coordinate Graphs (0 to 10 and -10 to 10)
• Horizontal Lines (2 parallel lines, unlabeled with no units) (e.g., for geometry and angle work)
• Venn Diagram
• Big Square (e.g., for fraction or area and perimeter work)
• Block of Squares (10 x 10) (e.g., for decimals, area, or multiplication)
• 10 Rows of 10 Blocks (e.g., for decimals or multiplication or division)
• 2 Rectangles (e.g., for area and perimeter work or simple model drawing)
• 5 Long Rectangles (e.g., for fractions)
• 4 Circles (e.g., for clocks for time or fractions or area and perimeter)
• Blank Page
• Very simple app meant for exploration - uses only one color for drawing and writing; erases all work on page; does not save images.
• Self-contained; players will not see ads or have access to in-app purchases or the Internet from within this app.
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed flicker as app opens; minor graphic changes.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 29 September 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Karen McDonald
- © 2015 Karen McDonald
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.