The first app in our Maths series for schools, designed to give every child a great start in maths.
Trials by the The University of Nottingham showed children moving ahead in maths by 18 months, in just 6 weeks of using this app.
What’s more, as a nonprofit organisation, we use the proceeds from our apps to help deliver education to children in Malawi.
Take advantage of special educational pricing through the Apple Volume Purchase Programme.
'Maths age 3–5, for schools’ provides:
▪ 10 core topics for early-years maths, with 80 different sets of activities.
▪ variety, and fun
▪ instructions in audio only – so reading ability is not an issue
▪ progression, and plenty of practice
▪ a quiz at the end of each topic, with a certificate which can be emailed
▪ a ‘naming’ button, to personalise the app for each child, and help you track the child’s progress.
1 Sorting and matching (yours for free)
2 Counting to 3
3 Lines and patterns
4 Counting 4 to 6
5 Where is it?
6 Counting 7 to 10
7 Patterns and shapes
8 Counting 1 to 10
10 Add and take away
Ideal for helping children catch up.
Audio-driven, so reading ability is not an issue.
Download in English – and add other languages at no extra charge if you wish, for children whose first language is not English.
Over fifty languages now available, and more on the way.
The language settings can be changed inside the app.
- minor bug fixes
- onebillion children ltd
- 317.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Yoruba, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © onebillion children
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.