'Maths, age 4-6' helps your child to master maths. It works! Trials by the The University of Nottingham showed children moving ahead in maths by 18 months, in just 6 weeks of using this app.
‘Maths, age 4–6’, is the second app in our maths series. Like ‘Maths, age 3–5’, it is packed with engaging activities, and already a hit with children and parents all over the world.
What’s more, as a nonprofit organisation, we use the proceeds from our apps to help deliver education to children in Malawi.
The first topic in 'Maths, age 4-6' is free. So you and your child can try it out. Further topics can be unlocked through in-app purchase.
'Maths, age 4-6’ features:
- 18 core topics for the early years of school, with over 120 activities
- a teacher figure, who shows ‘how to’
- variety, and fun
- progression, and plenty of practice
- a quiz at the end of each topic, with a certificate
- a ‘naming’ button, to personalise the app for your child.
1 Shape and position (yours for free)
2 Counting to 20
4 More counting
5 Tell the time
6 Add and subtract
7 Count in tens and fives
8 How tall? How long?
9 Counting to 100
10 2-D shapes
11 Number lines
13 Weigh it!
14 More number work
15 3-D shapes
16 Measure time
17 More + and -
18 How much can it hold?
Most topics are available in over 30 languages, all within the purchase price.
- fixed iOS 12 compatibility issues
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Decent but not long enough
Not long enough but a good tool, Kidd liked it.
- onebillion children ltd
- 428.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Basque, Cambodian, Catalan, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Marathi, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Soga, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © onebillion children ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Part 1: (Topics 2 – 6) €14.99
- Part 2: (Topics 7 – 12) €17.99
- All Topics €43.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.