Recognised in the 2017 Global Digital Health 100, Medit gives you access to thousands of medical content sources - journals, blogs, websites, podcasts and more. We connect you quickly with the most relevant content for you - based on your interests and preferences. Medit acts as a smart learning assistant - constantly learning the topics and issues you’re interested in and helping to bring concise, relevant recommendations to empower and inspire you. You can learn from the collective expertise of the medical community - discovering peer curated ‘must read’ content Collections and exclusive resources from our medical school and association partners such as UCD School of Medicine.
With Medit, you can:
• Filter through thousands of diverse sources to get content that matters to you most - saving you time and hassle.
• Capture ideas, organise the sources that matter to you into lists - daily must reads, sources for a project, trending topics or whatever it might be.
• Discover peer-led content from journals, blogs, websites, podcasts and more.
• Organise, review and share collections of useful articles, podcasts or videos in one place.
• Manage your most valuable sources in and never lose track of your most interesting reads.
• Create virtual journal clubs allowing you to share and discuss interesting articles in your private group.
• Create a personal library of key documents (presentations, PDFs) to share with specific people or groups
• Connect with other medical professionals to get content recommendations
• Never miss out - get personalised alerts on topics of interest on your terms.
• Securely share video content with your peers.
• Connect and discuss what's hot/trending with your peers with our unique knowledge sharing tool.
Performance improvements, bug fixes and... Groups! Starting now, you can invite your peers and colleagues to share & discuss useful resources like articles, news, cases, checklists or presentations. We hope you find it useful! As we continue improving the app, any feedback is appreciated — please consider ratings us in the App Store, it helps a lot. And if you need any help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
- One15 Digital Xventures Limited
- 97.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © One15 Digital Xventures 2017-2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.