10% Happier: Guided Meditation
By 10% Happier Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A clear, simple approach to meditation with a NY Times bestselling author and some of the most respected (and cool) meditation teachers on the planet. Designed for skeptics, built to help you keep it going.
- Free ongoing access to our 7-session introductory course and mindful meditations.
- Daily videos to teach you meditation in the simplest way possible.
- Guided audio meditations for coping with anxiety and political stress, and for activities like walking and falling asleep.
- New content monthly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
- Practical advice for applying mindfulness to your relationships, eating, work, and more.
- Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
- Free access to a meditation coach (a real human, not a robot).
- Offline access to guided meditations and videos.
- Apple Health App integration for tracking your progress.
** #1 Top listed app in New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide
** #1 in Apple’s ‘New Apps We Love’
** Featured for ‘emergency election stress’ meditations in The Washington Post
** Launched on ABC’s Good Morning America
Subscription & Pricing:
About 10% Happier, the book:
In his #1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC news anchor Dan Harris explores how his on-air panic attack in 2004 prompted him to search for a way to defang the voice in his head. He found meditation, and it's helped him be less yanked around by his emotions.
About 10% Happier, the podcast:
In his top-ranking podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there's anything beyond 10%. Basically, here's what the podcast is obsessed with: Can you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment (whatever that means)?
If you’re enjoying the app, please (re)post a review. It really helps!
Questions/technical support? Please email us at email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @10percent, Facebook: @10percenthappier, Instagram: 10percent
What's New in Version 4.5.6
We just launched our newest course, "Meditation and the Brain." Join us at Vanderbilt University’s neuroscience lab to learn what those mental bicep curls are doing for your brain - and practice with a top contemplative neuroscientist along the way.
We also ship a new meditation or two every week. This update includes holiday meditations from The Minimalists, a gratitude meditation from meditation teacher Cory Muscara, and a can't miss meditation from ... wait for it ... your phone.
Last but not least, we did some fine tuning on our last big update which included:
* Home tab - A new layout that makes it easier for you to pickup wherever you left off
* Featured - An easy way to discover the latest meditations and courses
* Recently Played - So you can quickly find your way back to a meditation you enjoyed
Keep the feedback coming (firstname.lastname@example.org) and stay tuned for more courses, meditations and app updates this holiday season.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 07 December 2017
- Version: 4.5.6
- Size: 95.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: 10% Happier Inc.
- © 2017 Change Collective
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10% Happier Subscription€9.99
- 10% Happier Subscription€79.99
- 10% Happier Subscription€83.99
- 10% Happier Subscription€80.99