Looking to meet somebody new? Whether you want to date, make new friends or just casually chat - the right person for you is waiting on Badoo. With millions of users all over the world (over 300 million of them in fact) - you can find that special someone on the bus, in a bar, sitting on the sofa or even on holiday!
Did you know Badoo is the world’s biggest dating network? Time to see what you’ve been missing…
Here’s a couple of reasons why we’re the best choice:
- A free and safe way to meet new people
- Trusted by over 340 million people, and counting!
- See people nearby, or people you’ve bumped into
- Regularly updated with new features
- The strongest verification system - meaning no catfish, ever
- Swipe left and right, plus other fun ways to meet
- Find and date celebrity lookalikes
“A MASS PHENOMENON” - WIRED
Rated 5 stars by an independent dating platform review service
Badoo is free to download and use, and that will never change for our main features. However, if you’re looking to give your profile a boost, you can subscribe to Badoo Premium.
Some of the features of Badoo Premium include having your profile featured worldwide, unlimited messages and more - full details can be found in our app!
Current Badoo Premium subscription price starts at £2.29/week. The prices may vary per countries and are subject to change without notice. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can switch off the auto-renewal any time after the purchase by going to your settings in the iTunes Store. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
If you don’t choose to purchase Badoo Premium, you can simply continue using and enjoy Badoo for free.
Bugs and performance fixes. (Woohoo!)
Ratings and Reviews
Find out who you’ve bumped into whilst out and about.
They “reserve the right” to reset credits you bought to zero
Even though I purchased the credits using the in app purchases from the app, my purchased credits went from over 1000 to 0. When I reported this as a bug, I received a snarky answer that the TOS states they “reserve the right” to remove credits after six months.
I feel totally ripped off and I would be surprised if Apple would be ok with this.
Very sorry to hear this has happened. Credits purchased via iTunes do not expire. Please could you contact us on http://m.badoo.com/settings-feedback, and we can restore your credits. Remember to contact us using your registered email address to speed things up.
I think you are a great site for people like me in my 50s to get to chat with people my own age it would never happen in a club or pub thanks xx
- Badoo Software Ltd
- 244.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2006-2018 Badoo Services Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Super Powers €2.99
- Pack of 100 Credits €2.99
- Super Powers €2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.