NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
Welcome to Moodle 3.5.2
This update comes with new features and improvements:
• Support for RTL languages
• Improved navigation between sections
• Support for embedded content in iframes
• Interface adapted to iPhone X
• And more!
Go mobile with Moodle App!
Ratings and Reviews
Not as much as I expected
Unable to display PDF and basically all Microsoft Office files. Accidentally close all the time.
Doesn’t save site URL
No practical use as you have to put in the URL address of your Moodle site every time you open it. Why you can’t get it to just save the address is beyond me.
The Moodle quick tour video
The moodle quick tour video that every time when I open the app and will show on the page.That is very annoying it will automatically loading and taking my mobile data a lots, can you update a key that I can hide or remove the video.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.