Mozy is the industry leader in online backup. By installing the Mozy mobile app, you can securely access files you back up or sync with Mozy from your device. Read your documents, browse your photographs, play your music and share files anywhere, any time.
You can use sync, Mozy's file synchronisation feature, to manage and access files from any linked computer or mobile device. Sync lets you keep your most active data up to date across each of the computers and devices which you regularly use. Just save an important file to your sync folder, and you can access it from any computer with internet access, or from your linked mobile devices or computers.
• Use the My Mozy quick access screen to find the files you need.
• Browse the original folder hierarchy or search for files in your backup or sync folder.
• Use built-in viewers or installed apps to read documents.
• Browse photos in preview mode and view in hi-res.
• Upload photos to your sync folder.
• Share documents and photos by email.
• Tag files as Favourites to view them offline.
• Stream your music files.
• Protect your data via our app passcode lock.
A MozyHome or MozyPro backup account is required. Free and paid accounts are available at Mozy.com.
• Fixed an issue where buttons were not accessible and prevented the uploading of files on iOS 8.
• Fixed an issue that caused text files to display incorrectly inside the app.
• Fixed an issue that caused iPad users to only be able to upload photo files.
• Fixed an issue that prevented users from opening files from the Mozy cloud in other apps.
• Fixed a crash issue when system language is not English.
- Mozy, Inc.
- 11.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Decho Corp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.