Doctot MTS presents the abbreviated Mental Test Score - one of the most widely used clinician-administered assessment scales for Geriatric Patients.
A highly efficient and easy-to-use tool, Doctot MTS enables the medical practitioner to rapidly assess elderly patients for the possibility of Dementia.
Akin to other Doctot Apps, the assessment scale within MTS is presented in a wizard format that allows the user to easily navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status. The tool automatically generates the scale total and based upon the user's input, categorises this score.
An "Information" section to provide the user with background details alongside a "Help" section that provides usability info are also incorporated within.
Further Doctot MTS features include:
- a Patient Results Management System (e.g Save, Delete & Sort options)
- the Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- PIN Protection for security purposes
Doctot MTS is available upon iTunes FREE OF CHARGE.
Correction to Settings navigation
Correction to Information text
Fix for Keyboard display in iOS8
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Doctot 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.