My Stop: Boston
By Louis Dufresne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate MBTA Commuter Rail app is here!
✔ Real Time Schedules
✔ Real Time Track Updates
- Select a destination and see all active trains, train stops, as well as starting and ending destinations.
- Tap any train annotation to get information such as where the train is, where it's headed, how fast it's moving, if it's running late and by how long!*
✔ Proximity Alerts To Destination
- Live alerts will let you know when you are approaching and have arrived at your destination.
- App runs in background** (on capable devices), and live alerts continue even when backgrounded
- There are plenty more ways to customize your transit experience. Tap on Settings to change lots of available options.
✔ Video Streaming And Music
- In addition to watching YouTube you can also choose from Vimeo or Ustream.tv! Tap on Media to watch videos right from within the app.
- Listen to your entire iPod music library in the app.
Need to contact us? Got a cool idea for My Stop: Boston? Having an issue?
Be sure to follow us as well.
Twitter - @swankrainstudio
Facebook - Swankrain Studios
* Please note that real time track data is made available by the MBTA.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.8
Fixed the T-Alerts so it uses the new MBTA feed.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 02 August 2013
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Louis Dufresne
- © 2012 Swankrain Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.