My Vodafone Ireland
By Vodafone Ireland Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take control of your account with the all-new My Vodafone app
It's free to download and free to use, giving you a quick and easy way to keep track of your account on the go.
If you are the Key Account Contact this app is perfect for keeping up to date on your usage
If you’re a Vodafone Ireland customer you can:
• Automatically connect over 3G/4G and you'll never have to sign in again.
• We also have the “remember me” and “show password” to make is easy to log in over WiFi
• Track the minutes, texts and data you’ve used from your monthly allowance
• Send Webtexts on the go
• Live chat to our customer care team
• Check your Network performance with a built in speed test
• Find your nearest store
• Vodafone Facebook, Twitter and Forum page are available
• Check our current offers
Bill Pay and Soho customers can:
• See your latest bills and Pay a bill
• Check when you are eligible for an upgrade
• Manage your monthly costs
• Manage your monthly plan
• Purchase a data add on from the homepage carousal by simply clicking the ‘plus’ sign on the data bubble.
Pay as you go customers can:
• Check your credit balance
• Opt in or manage your top up offer
• Check your Cherry Points Balance and see our Cherry Points Rewards
• Top Up yours or a friends phone
• Purchase Data add ons
Things to remember:
The app is free to use when you are in Republic of Ireland
Account information isn’t available for Soho, SME or Corporate non-key account customers or customers with more than one mobile account under the account number
You must have a personal Pay as You Go, Bill Pay, or SOHO (small office/home office) account with Vodafone Ireland to use this app
Allowance usage details for bill pay customers is not real-time. Check the summary time stamp to see the latest date that information is available for your account
What's New in Version 4.12
1. Bug fixes.
2. Performance improvements
UPDATED REVIEW SEP. 2017: Much preferred the previous, simpler app. This version is a bit confusing to read. Plus, unless you see when the web texts expire, it doesn't tell you when your monthly plan is up. Finally, maybe I didn't come across it yet but there are no 'haven't a hope in hell' Friday competitions. It was a handy reminder that the weekend was here!!😆
Maybe if VF stuck with 'If it's not broken, don't fix it' they could spend their time on other worthwhile causes. Can't fault their coverage or customer service though. 👍
Previous app 2016
No complaints. Does what it says on the tin.
Excellent - well, it used to be...
Would easily give 5 stars when it works but unfortunately it works less and less often recently - which is really irritating 😕
UPDATE SINCE NEW VERSION :
I've given the new version a couple of weeks to see if it would grow on me but no. I can honestly say I hate this version. If it was possible to give it a minus rating, I would.
~It is very clunky.
~It doesn't show how many days are left in my billing cycle.
~I can't rearrange the home page so I can have what is important to me at the top.
~It looks awful.
I sincerely hope Vodafone are going to sort this app out.
No working since last update.
Worked After uninstall then install again.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 30 August 2017
- Version: 4.12
- Size: 57.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vodafone Ireland Ltd
- © Vodafone Ireland Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.