• "After eight months, I find adding expenses in Next so fast and intuitive, I struggle to use any other expense tracker." – Federico Viticci, macstories.net
• "...it still remains one of my top picks for quick and easy expense tracking for iPhone." – iMore.com
• "...it earned our App of the Week award after it was released. It only got even better..." - AppAdvice.com
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses when you're on the go. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And now with iCloud sync and the additional iPad and Mac apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Here's how easy it is:
1. Select a category
2. Enter and confirm the amount (and a note, if you want)
3. And you're done!
Rearrange and choose the Next home screen icons to suit your needs (by tapping and holding). Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• iCloud sync
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses
- Should fix a crash when adding a note to an expense
- Previous update: iOS 11 and iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
This application is extremely well made. It is ideal for students (like myself) who have to analysis the expenses of college; in order to save. I found this app very smooth and super easy to use. Also it has a great interface which in turn is engaging for the user. Even-though it is a paid app, it is worth-while investment. Overall I'm a very satisfied costumer and would definitely recommend this app to others. Worth every penny!!!!!
It's a really well designed app for tracking your spendings. Fast and easy to use. Good contact with developer so if you have any idea as me just send them a massage
Good app works well, unfortunately no option to track expenses in different currencies and/or convert which is annoying when travelling frequently
- noidentity gmbh
- 7.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 noidentity gmbh
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.