OATBook helps patients prescribed warfarin monitor, track and record their medication and INR part of their daily routine. It’s simple, quick and easy to use taking out the chore to manage your health effectively. Being a dangerous and difficult drug to control its important its monitored correctly and self testing is often encouraged by the doctor.
• Monitor, record and track your INR
• INR Charting
• Export results as PDF, spreadsheet
• Email results to directly to your clinic
• Add appointment reminders
• Keep on top of your warfarin with daily dosages
• Add past readings and dosages
• Add alternate warfarin dosages
• Dosage alerts to never miss a dosage
• Dosage checkbox
• Add daily notes
• Add your warfarin total so you’ll never run out
Ideal for anyone using warfarin who have suffered a stroke, atrial fibrillation, deep vein thrombosis (dvt) or a heart valve replacement.
• Anticoagulation Europe
• Atrial Fibrillation Association
• NHS Choices Health Apps Library
• Any bugs, suggestions or comments email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @OATBook
• OATBook is to aid you with your medication, if you experience any medical problems you should contact your doctor or local clinic.
We've been busy over the past few weeks and thanks to those that have suggested improvements and reported issues, you're making the app better for everyone.
- You can now check your dosage from the notification so no longer have to open the app to do so, just force touch
- We fixed the issue with the dosage notifications not always appearing
- Notes have now been added to the table when exporting data
- Dosage times are now customised to you and will appear using your phones settings of 24/12 hour times
We would love to continue hearing all your feedback, whats working, not working or any new ideas.
Ratings and Reviews
After finding out I would be on warfarin and being handed a pocket book to record my INR and dosages, I thought there must be an easier way to do it. Which there is, in the form of this great app. Definitely worth the money and couldn't be simpler. Not packed with features but has exactly everything that's needed. Would recommend fully
No use to me
No use to me. I don't take same dose every day.
Too inflexible. Can't add previous or modify entries. Expensive for so few features. Needs graphs and tables. Not designed for self-monitoring with INR meter.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.