By eircom Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• All the latest blockbusters at home or on the go, through your smartphone or tablet.
• Plus hundreds of other films, new and classic, to suit everyone
• Watch instantly or save for later
Browsing the Film Store is easy.
Scroll through all the latest releases or choose what you want to watch from our quick-to-navigate categories: New Releases, Best Sellers, Romance, Comedy, Drama, Action & Adventure, Family, Horror, Independent & World, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Thriller & Crime
See something that catches your eye?
Either rent it now through the eir Movies website or your eir Vision box, or add it to your saved list of films to rent later.
Choose how, where and when to watch
Watch your rented films from anywhere - at home or on the go - through streaming or downloading.
• Stream your film to instantly watch it on your device through a 3G, 4G or WiFi connection
• Download your film onto a device and watch it anytime during your rental time period – usually 30 days, which is great if you’re going on holiday and want to take your entertainment with you. And once you’ve pressed play, you have plenty of time to finish it (usually 48 hours).
Watch now, pay later.
There’s no payment taken upfront so you don’t have to go looking for your credit card: any rentals will appear on your next eir bill.
Got to go out? Don’t miss a single second.
If you’ve been watching eir Movies content on your eir Vision box at home, but have to leave, don’t worry. With this app you can just continue streaming it on your mobile device, picking up right where you left off.
Watch on multiple mobile devices.
You can use the app to watch films on up to three separate mobile devices. Removing and adding devices is easy: when you watch a film on a device it will be automatically registered against your account. Once you have three devices registered to your account, to add a new one all you have to do is remove an existing one. And after your first three devices are registered, you can register a new one every 60 days.
To use the eir Movies app, you need to be an eir Vision/eir Fibre customer signed up to the eir Movies service.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, just sign in with your My eir account details. Registration is easy, and it’s a free to join service. There’s no contract or subscription and you only pay for the films you want to watch.
Not an eir Vision/eir Fibre customer signed up to the eir Movies service?
Visit www.eir.ie/tv for more details.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Bug fixes & Enhancements
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 16 December 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: eircom Ltd
- © eircom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.