OnePageCRM - Simple Sales CRM
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A OnePageCRM account is required to use OnePageCRM for iOS.
OnePageCRM converts the complexity of sales into a simple to-do list.
This simple customer relationship management (CRM) uses Getting Things Done [GTD] principles to help you convert leads to customers, reach sales targets and grow your business fast. With OnePage, salespeople can always stay on top of their sales pipeline, manage contacts, track sales, log calls or create tasks.
Focus on your Next Action to easily convert leads into customers and grow your business.
Integrate One Page CRM with other applications such as MailChimp, Unbounce, Wufoo, Skype, Evernote, Google Apps, Help Scout and Zapier to name a few.
EASY CRM AND SALES MANAGEMENT
- We focus you 100% on taking action. NOT data entry.
- A smart system to ensure you always follow up with contact.
- Sync your contacts, notes and deals across all computers and devices you use.
- Import a contact from your address book.
- Import your contacts from Salesforce, PipeDrive, Insightly CRM, Zoho CRM, Base CRM, Dynamics CRM, Prosperworks, Sellsy, Sage CRM and more.
- Capture and update leads, prospects and contacts while you’re on the road and manage your sales pipeline.
- Start making new calls, send text messages and emails in just one click.
- Forward customer emails directly to contacts in OnePageCRM.
- Of course you can close more sales, all from your mobile.
And so much more...
* Join over 10,000+ happy users who love working in OnePageCRM *
* Create an account and get organized in less than 2 minutes! *
PRESS & ACCOLADES
The Times, Forbes,
Techcrunch: "it takes a “zero-admin” approach that isn’t just designed to help manage contacts and track sales, but to actually help sell."
The Guardian: " a thorough and well organised CRM manager with a superb user interface."
ZDNet: "providing simple, laser-focused cloud applications that do one thing really well -- help small businesses close sales."
Zapier: "Want a really simple CRM? OnePageCRM may be just what the doctor ordered."
THE PASSIONATE PEOPLE BEHIND ONEPAGECRM
“We build software that we love to use ourselves! We design for ease of use irrespective of fluency. We constantly listen to our customers to ensure we match the needs of today’s business, and produce applications that deliver on those promises but also exceed expectations.”
What's New in Version 3.6.6
What's new [3.6.6]:
- Import all contacts from your phone in Settings.
- View your files and attachments for deals, notes and calls.
- Custom fields for Deals.
- Organization management.
- Display AM/PM in the Next Action with time.
- Add date to Queued Actions.
- Push notifications for next actions with time.
- Pipeline filters by user, custom filters and tags.
- Rate the app on App store.
- Login with Google.
- Swipe to delete a deal, a note or a call.
- Navigate through contacts using an edge swipe.
A big update for the mobile app.
Our goal is to allow you to do everything from your phone so you’ll never need to go into the office. So purely to avoid office small talk we have redeployed all our engineering resources and award winning design from around the globe allow you to do as much of the sales process from your mobile device as possible.
- Add a next action and deadline to a contact to ensure you always follow up.
- Set up a queue of follow up actions once complete.
- Assign these actions to another team member.
- You can now view your pipeline in the app.
- Quickly add and edit a deal and related notes.
- Fast / improved user interface. It’s not quite ‘Minority Report’ level yet but we dream of the day.
- Search / add / delete / edit / update / ask on a date / any contacts. (We recommend a lovely candle lit dinner).
- See if you are going to hit target by filtering deals and expected close dates. (To pay for said date).
- Record notes on the go, for contacts and deals. (Please don’t note and drive).
- See a contact's address on maps.
- Now you can see a photo of your contact on your mobile.
- Edit and update your deals when you make that sale! Woot, drinks on you!
- Add contacts from your own phone to OnePageCRM. Maybe exclude your Mum… unless she has budget this quarter...