Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Open Reader is an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app which can display most document formats including Open Document files (ODT, ODS, ODP) and can serve as a document manager and downloader for you.
1. Display Open Office documents, including Open Document formats ODT, ODS, ODP.
2. Download files from email through Mail app
3. Download files from Internet/Web through Safari
4. Manage files in the app, support folders, renaming file, moving file to another folder by copy/cut and paste.
5. Display PDF, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, iWork documents(Pages, Keynotes, Numbers).
6. Email files as attachment
7. Support device display rotation
8. Display images(JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF)
9. Display RTF, HTML, TXT files
10. Print documents from iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad with iOS 4.2 and above
11. Transfer file between OpenReader and desktop using iTunes file sharing
12. Wireless File Transfer between Open Reader and your computer using built-in WiFi server and a web browser
13. Support for GoogleDrive, including download files, upload files, create folder, delete files uploaded by Open Reader, delete folders created by Open Reader.
14. Support for SkyDrive, including download files, upload files, create folder, delete files/folders.
15. Support for Dropbox, including download files, upload files, create folder, delete files/folders.
16. Support for Box, including download files, upload files, create folder, delete files/folders.
What's New in Version 1.0.13
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 17 December 2014
- Version: 1.0.13
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu
- Developer: UMATEY LLC
- © 2014 UMateY LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.