Doctot are proud to present the Oxford Community Stroke Project (OCSP) in Mobile App form. Also known as the Bamford scale, OSCP is the premier assessment tool for providing a classification of acute ischemic strokes.
An intuitive, accurate and efficient Medical Device, Doctot OCSP's user-friendly design enables medical practitioners to rapidly assess a patient's falls risk.
This assessment scale is presented in a wizard format, which allows the health care professional to easily navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status. The tool automatically generates the scale total and based upon the user's input, categorises the score.
Free to download on iTunes, Doctot OCSP has an "Information" section, which provides the user with relevant background details. It also has a “Help” section that provides assistance in relation to the use of the tool.
Further Doctot OCSP features include:
- A Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- The Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- PIN Protection for security purposes
Correction to Settings navigation
Correction to Information text
Ratings and Reviews
The app doesn't open at all. Please fix the bug.
- 10.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Doctot 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.