Paris Impressionist Walking Tour #2
By Parsing Place
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Recommended by France Magazine*
Enjoy what people are calling the best way to see the city!
Experience the Latin Quarter and Marais like you have never seen them - through the eyes of Impressionist Masters, such as Monet, Renoir and Pissarro.
Breathe new life into your Paris visit. Compare Impressionist paintings to photos of what the scene looks like today, while learning about art history and Parisian history.
* Additional list of local Favorites gives you an insider advantage. Wine bars, cheese shop, bakery, restaurants, tea salons, boutiques and other points of interest are noted throughout the Walking Tour so you can either take a break or pick up food for a picnic along the river or at Place des Vosges.
* Fully downloaded, with optional offline map; you can roam the streets without roaming fees.
* New feature: toggle to satellite view in the map.
* "Your Paris" photo album lets you replace the photos with your own and save them.
Tour 1 (Musée d'Orsay to Louvre Museum) and Tour 3 (Panthéon to the Luxembourg Gardens) are also for sale in the App Store.
The iPhone Apps "Impressionist Paris" are based on the acclaimed book, "Guide to Impressionist Paris," by Patty Lurie.
For questions and comments, please contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6
compatible with iPhone5 and fixed a rotation issue.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 15 May 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 38.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Parsing Place Productions, LLC
- ©2013 Parsing Place Productions, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.