Period and Fertility Tracker from WhatToExpect.com
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trying to conceive? The FREE What to Expect Fertility Tracker app can be your partner in your get-pregnant plans. Keep tabs on your cycle and pick up pointers to fast-track fertilization with this exciting new app from Heidi Murkoff's What to Expect Before You're Expecting, the premiere source of preconception info.
At home or on-the-go, everything you need to know to hit the pregnancy jackpot is all in this app, all right at your fingertips. You'll get...
* A completely personalized calendar that maps out your most fertile days
* Daily baby-making tips to get you closer to your goal
* Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from your soon-to-be belly buddies
* Estimated due dates for each day you might conceive
* And more!
Download the What to Expect Fertility Tracker app today to boost your baby-making efforts. And join Heidi and a whole community of other future moms and dads at WhatToExpect.com
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- Resolved issue with lost user settings
- General bug fixes and maintenance
Issue with group chats??
I love this app but for the last three days it's been kicking me out when I try access groups, please fix!
Group chat crash
Every time I click on groups the app crashes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 06 September 2012
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2013 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.