The Philips MyRemote App is an app to organize your TV viewing experience around you.
It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your connected Philips Smart LED TV and other Philips connected products with one single app. The Philips MyRemote app offers all the control options of your original remote control, turning your smart device into a universal remote. Complemented with additional features like easy text entry!
Now you can stream pictures, videos, and music easily from your computer, Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips Smart LED TV at a simple push of a button on the MyRemote App!
The application is compatible with the following Philips products:
- Net TV / Smart TV enabled Philips products*.
- A selection of other Philips connected products (Streamium, Home Theatre Systems, Soundbars, Blu Ray Players)*.
* You can check the compatibility of MyRemote with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
** The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok. Would be useful if keyboard worked for nettv
Sort of useful for remote control outside of room. Connection time makes the infrared unit better. If the keyboard functionality actually worked for nettv the the app would be useful-searching utube withe app keyboard puts in numbers rather than the typed letters.
nice feature incase ur too lazy to get out of bed to find the remote. It works fine
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle, B.V.
- 20.8 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Koninklijke Philips N.V., 2004 - 2016. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.