Photography Week: the weekly digital camera mag
By Future plc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***FREE 30-DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Photography Week is a new digital magazine that’s exclusively designed from the ground up for iPad and iPhone users with a passion for photography. Sign up for our risk-free trial and get your first five issues FREE!
Here’s what our readers have to say about Photography Week:
“Punchy magazine, with good tips intermediate photographers. I love the mix of text, images and video. I often don’t get time to read a full magazine, so smaller weekly bites work well for me. The iPad was invented for this type of magazine!”
“This is a nicely laid out publication which is very light on the pocket. A 12-month subscription at £20 makes for less than 40p per week. It’s very much designed to be visually appealing and to play to the strengths of the iPad. All in all, very good value for passing an hour or two once a week.”
“I just have to say that I totally love reading your magazine! I only discovered it about six weeks ago, but I enjoy reading and swiping through it each week! And trying all the projects ;)”
“Just subscribed to your magazine and I’m very happy that I did. I even bought some back issues to read some of the things you've covered there. Looking forward to learning more!”
Each fully interactive issue of Photography Week comes with video guides, slideshows, and special interactive features – all designed to help you become a better photographer and get the most out of your camera.
Innovative technique guides and instructional videos show you how to do more with your digital camera and Photoshop, while galleries of beautiful imagery will inspire you to try something new.
We also bring you the latest news, reviews and opinions from the photography world.
Photography Week is a genuinely social magazine and you’ll play a big role in helping us put it together. Whether you’re sending us photos, taking part in our regular photo challenges on Facebook or having your say on the issues that matter, your input is vital. Better still, social media functionality is built-in, enabling you to share content with your friends and family with a couple of taps.
Photography Week tells you exactly what you need to know every Thursday. It’s your weekly photo fix.
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year, and your subscription will start with the latest available issue. Both subscription terms allow you a month’s free trial and give you your first five issues FREE!
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue - £1.49 / €1.99 / $1.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month - £2.99 / €3.99 / $3.99
1 year - £19.99 / €26.99 / $26.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once your free trial expires
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription or free trial period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
What's New in Version 4.9.5
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 26 September 2016
- Version: 4.9.5
- Size: 59.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Plc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photography Week subscriptions€3.99
- Photography Week subscriptions€26.99
- Issue 99€2.29
- Issue 100€2.29
- Issue 45€2.29
- Canon SLR Handbook€10.99
- Issue 14€2.29
- Issue 1€2.29
- Issue 8€2.29
- Issue 23€2.29