By Istek Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the luxury lifestyle magazine created especially for London's most affluent international arrivals. Whether you've arrived here for the first time, are a regular visitor to the capital or a part-time resident, we'd like to take you by the hand and guide you through the very best London has to offer without the usual deluxe cliches.
Produced by an experienced team of city-savvy insiders, like Tom Parker Bowles, Giles Coren, Godfrey Barker, William Gilchrist, and Sir David Tang, Pomp is there to give intelligent guidance, informed advice and provocative opinions. Among the things we cover are the finest London restaurants, exclusive clubs, fashion, culture, and property. We also interview famous Londoners for tips on how to do London well.
- Auto-renewable subscription, 12 months, £14.99.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 5.2.6
- Auto-renewable subscriptions
- Newsstand Enabled
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 25 February 2012
- Version: 5.2.6
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Istek Media
- © Hatted & Gloved Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.