By Winkpass Creations, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your running, motive yourself and see your trends with RUNNING LOG.
We created this app to track our running without the need to carry a device (no GPS)! Enter details about your runs, view trends and graphs, receive reminders, stay motivated.
To log a run, double-tap or long-touch any calendar day. Then record:
* distance (km/mi)
* effort level
* type of run (cross country, intervals, race, etc. - choose from 15!)
* route name
* group runs
* rest days
* freeform notes
Whether you're a pro or a casual runner, RUNNING LOG is an invaluable tool to help you stick to your goals and track your progress.
Some benefits of using Running Log:
* Make yourself accountable for each day
* See changes and improvements over time
* Share your success and strategies with others
* Better understand trends that may lead to injury
* Motivate yourself to improve your fitness
What's New in Version 2.1
Thank you for your feedback on the last update. Please find the following improvements:
- added excel email export support
- + (add) button in Calendar now adds to last selected calendar day instead of always to today
- changed input of distance and pace from scrolling to text entry
- added “remove” at run section header to delete given run entry
- improved display of selected day’s data under calendar
- added "walk" as a run type
- fixed bug with pace
- various other bug fixes
PLEASE NOTE: Runs can be added by:
1. Double-tapping or long-pressing any date on the calendar
2. Single tapping a date and then tapping the plus sign
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 23 May 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Winkpass Creations, Inc.
- © 2015 Winkpass Creations Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.