By Bonnier Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring Scuba Diving Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone app. Check out our digital editions, they're a must have “for divers who live to dive.”
We give divers in-depth tests and reviews, plus:
• Cutting-edge equipment to keep you comfortable and safe in the water
• Practical training advice
• Stunning photography
• Best in diving destinations
• Ocean environment news
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Scuba Diving through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (8 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
What's New in Version 5.0.9
- Bug and stability fixes
We appreciate your feedback so please keep it coming!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 19 September 2016
- Version: 5.0.9
- Size: 26.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bonnier Corporation
- © 2014 Scuba Diving Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Scuba Diving Magazine€1.99
- Scuba Diving Magazine€14.99
- Scuba Lab 2016€6.99
- Scuba Lab 2014€6.99
- Nov./Dec. 2012€4.49
- Nov./Dec. 2015€4.49
- Mar./Apr. 2014€4.49
- Jan./Feb. 2013€4.49
- March/April 2012€4.49