By Showbie Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Used by over 2 million teachers and students worldwide, Showbie is the fastest, easiest, and most effective app for assignments and feedback in your iPad classroom.
Find out how easy it is to assign, collect and review student work from thousands of compatible iPad apps, or have your students complete assignments with Showbie’s built in tools. Provide rich feedback using digital ink, text and voice annotations right on images and PDFs, and then add your students’ best work to personalized digital portfolios that can be securely shared with parents.
WHAT EDUCATORS ARE SAYING
“Showbie is my number one can't live without app! It makes the iPad workflow process a breeze! I especially love how it works seamlessly with so many other apps.”
— Kristen Paino, Lead Technology Integrator at Avenues: The World School
“I don't need to convince my colleagues that they need to use this app — it sells itself. I like that it gives me the flexibility in how I choose to grade my student's work, especially with the voice notes feature. There is no single third party app that I would rather champion.”
— Suzanne Lustenhouwer, Teacher and iPad Coordinator, Apple Distinguished Educator
“I love that Showbie is so versatile that the youngest of students can use it independently, yet it is appropriate for older grades as well. The ease of use makes it a great workflow solution for classes with iPads.”
— Kristi Meeuwse, Kindergarten Teacher, Apple Distinguished Educator
KEY FEATURES FOR TEACHERS & STUDENTS
• Share work from thousands of compatible iPad apps in a few taps
• Use the pen tool and pin text notes directly on any PDF or image
• Quickly distribute instructions and materials to your whole class
• Chat privately with individual students to provide timely feedback
• Record voice notes for verbal feedback or language exercises
• Quickly review and assess batches of student work and provide rich, valuable feedback
• Add student work to individual digital portfolios, or enable students to curate their own portfolios
• Invite parents to view their student’s work and keep them informed of classroom activity
• Can be used with any classroom subject
• Available in 13 languages
ENHANCED SHOWBIE PRO FEATURES
• Record and track grades as numeric scores or letter grades, along with qualitative feedback
• Provide richer feedback with more pen colours and line thicknesses, by typing on the page, or by pinning voice notes directly to student work
• Record longer voice notes and videos and upload larger files
• Lock assignments to control student access to documents and feedback
• Give parents complete access to assignments in the classes you choose
What's New in Version 3.5.5
New in 3.5.5:
- If you're using the basic edition of Showbie, you can now access the class discussion feature! Your administrator just needs to verify you as a teacher at your school. Contact us to learn how to get verified.
- More bug fixes and minor enhancements.
New in 3.5:
- iOS 11 support, including the ability to drag and drop files from other apps into Showbie.
New in 3.4:
- Find and assign Common Core math and english language arts activities right in Showbie with EngageNY Activities.
- Copy documents, including annotations, between assignments, discussions and groups.
- Export Showbie documents to other apps, including annotations.
- All annotation options, and assignment settings, are available in the free version of Showbie!
- Teachers using the free version of Showbie are now limited to ten active assignments at a time.
- Showbie Pro has a new, lower price for back-to-school!
- Category: Education
- Updated: 30 November 2017
- Version: 3.5.5
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Showbie Inc.
- © 2017 Showbie Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Showbie Pro Edition€169.99