Be careful where you look, because something doesn't want you here. Experience a true horror experience made for mobile virtual reality. Works with mobile VR viewers.
Players watch the terror unfold around them with immersive 360 degree visuals and audio. This experience is designed for VR and headphones. Both are recommended to get the full experience.
• Designed Specifically for mobile VR
• Simple look-based controls that allows for easy pick up and play
• Look around 360 degrees in a spooky digitally-painted environment
• Virtual Reality head tracking makes you feel like you're there
• An environment that knows and responds to what you are looking at
• Binaural and directional audio
Sisters is a virtual reality (VR) experience. This means it uses a split screen to create a stereoscopic (3D) and immersive effect. To view Sisters you will need a VR viewer such as Google Cardboard.
- Updated for 64-bit
- Visual overhaul
- Updates to Google Cardboard
- Removed Blair Witch replaced with new 360 Video interstitials
Ratings and Reviews
Short but brilliantly shocking!
This has a duration of three or four minutes but what a treat it is! It's a slow build up, where all is not as it seems! It's very well put together& made an u shockable 35 year old man leap out of his skin at the end so I'm looking forward for anything else to be released in the future by the makers. 10 out of 10
The animation is absolutely incredible! I was about a minute in, though, when I decides to uninstall it because I'm a huge scaredy-cat 😂 It seems brilliant, though.
- Otherworld Interactive, LLC
- 312.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Otherworld Interactive 2014
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.