Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
• Fixed: A layout issue in the "Do Not Disturb" menu was causing gray squares to appear at the top of the settings in that menu. Apologies if you liked them: they're now gone.
• Fixed: The notifications preferences for channels were appearing to be the default, even if you'd chosen different notification settings. We were still only sending the notifications you had chosen; it was just the display was wrong. Phew.
Ratings and Reviews
Keep every team project under control, no matter its size.
Brilliant and getting better
It’s works so well and integrates seamlessly with my other work apps. Once you start using it you’ll understand how much better it is for collaboration as opposed to email and other platforms. Just get it.
Reliable and easy to use
I went from using Skype for Business to this. The difference was night and day. For a start, Slack actually works, notifies me and doesn’t crash. My standards were probably set low to start with but Slack does what it says on the tin
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 141.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.