Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
Calculator functions are now available when entering Amount
Refunds (negative amounts) are now supported
Cash Flow chart now has buttons to navigate backwards/forwards in time
Calendar is now dismissed as soon as date is selected (no need to hit 'Done')
Tap on month button at top of calendar to quickly switch to different month/year
Fix issue with Balance sometimes being off screen on iPhone X
Attempt to fix occasional 'obscured screen' issue on startup
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant app. Helped me get my finances in order.
Very easy to use and recurring expenses show you just what your monthly spend is. With different bills coming out at different times it’s always hard to know what you really have left to spend that month. But not with the help of this app. So easy to add in your expenses as you go. Only thing it needs to be be able to group your categories eg. Car - tax, insurance, fuel
Great app for tracking your income and expenses
I've been using this app for almost 6 months now and very happy with it overall.
It works well for keeping track of my daily expenses and is very easy to use, to input your incomes and expenses.
I used the free version for a while and after getting used to it I decided to buy the premium version for the additional features offered by it.
Great App the Best so far
I find the app excellent and very useful in tracking day to day spend. Its very simple to use, when I want to record spend on the move it's perfect for that purpose. With a bit of discipline your are not likely to forget anything. I don't use the budgeting section yet, but probably will later. The export facility is good however it could be better if it exported the file in excel format?
- MH Riley Ltd
- 47.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-18 MH Riley Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade €3.49
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.