St Patrick's Day
By EPage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to St Patrick's Day unplugged. There is a lot more to Ireland than shamrocks, leprechauns and crocks of gold. This iPhone app tells you real story behind St Patrick, his feast day 17th of March, and all the traditions associated with it that celebrate of our culture like :
* St Patrick, the legend who drove the snakes out of Ireland
* Hill of Tara, ancient seat of the high kings of Ireland
* Fairies & Leprechauns, the truth.....
* St Patricks Day or Paddys Day in Ireland
* The Parades their history & the story of Macnas
* Irish dancing and the legend of Riverdance
* Traditional Music where to hear it for free
* Gaelic Sports -
* National Anthems
* Irish stew, soda bread ...
* Guinness how to tell a good pint?
* Irish Coffee, what makes a good one?
* The other great national drink
With this app you will know more about Ireland in 5 minutes than most wanabee Irish learn in a lifetime.
Beannachtí na Feile Padraig – Happy St Patricks Day
This is a quick and easy way to see what there is to do in Dublin and the surrounding area. Easy to navigate and lots of beautiful photos. Hope these will be done for the rest of Ireland!!
Not only is this an excellent guide to the St Patrick's Day Irish festival but also to some great visitor attractions throughout Ireland. It details all the best parts of Ireland and also those areas only known by the locals. Easy to follow and a pleasure to browse.
A lot of that is not true. I'm Irish and there is only one national anthem and tea is not our national drink.
- Category: Travel
- Released: 06 March 2010
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: EPage, Inc.
- © Susan Byron of Irelands Hidden Gems 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.