Welcome to Stratford, London’s most exciting new destination!
Stratford is now one of Britain’s most popular retail and leisure destinations. Westfield Stratford City has over 300 shops and restaurants, anchored by John Lewis and Marks and Spencer. In Stratford Town Centre, there is a wealth of shops, stalls, bars and cafés, many of them new, independent businesses, offering the best authentic food and cooking from all corners of the world, along with goods and services at incredible value for money. The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is now fully open and some of the spectacular sporting facilities where the world’s finest competitors raised the roof are now yours to enjoy. Visitors to this beautiful green space can also explore its unique parklands, waterways, venues and attractions.
This part of London is acclaimed for its cultural and cosmopolitan mix, and the nightlife throws a spotlight on the best of it. After a day of sightseeing, sport and shopping, you can relax in the Cultural Quarter, with Theatre Royal Stratford East, Stratford Picturehouse, Stratford Circus and restaurants, or the 17-screen cinema, bowling alley and casino over at Westfield Stratford City.
With hundreds of listings of attractions, shops, bars, restaurants and hotels, the Visit Stratford App offers a fantastic choice of activities and places to enjoy. It is packed full of great features, including:
· Events – find out what’s on during your stay
· Notifications – receive information on the latest offers
· Directions – easily find your way around Stratford
· Accommodation – find somewhere to stay during your visit
· Locate Me - see where you are in relation to what’s nearby
This app update includes minor improvements
- iGuide Mobile Applications Ltd
- 33.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 iGuideMA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.