Crush your exams with quick help from StudyBlue's crowdsourced materials library.
Take your notes into the wild. They won’t bite. The StudyBlue app is like getting magical powers to transform everything from a music festival bathroom line to boring bus/train/plane trips into productive study time. Hold 10+ million students and 500+ million flashcards in the palm of your hand!
Features StudyBlue students <3
• Create, study and share your own digital flashcards for free
• Customize your study materials with images and audio
• Quiz yourself, track your progress, and set study reminders
• Access study materials seamlessly across desktop and mobile devices
• Copy and edit flashcards you like to make them your own
Conquer Your Course!
Whether you need fast answers or want to eke out all that untapped EXTRA STUDY time (a.k.a., bus-stop waits, a boring NCAA game, or the five minutes before class really starts). We judge not where you find extra time, but we are (slightly) judgy in how you use it. So go on, organize your materials and ace that next exam. With your classmates at StudyBlue, you are all set to get connected, learn, and conquer your courses together.
From over 5 million downloads, here’s just a few of our 5-star reviews:
• "The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8. I was able to maintain that level of academic achievement and graduate with college honors!" – Jennifer, Student
• "StudyBlue is so helpful for all of my classes! The flashcards, study guides, and notes are so easy to make and the mobile app lets me use it anywhere!" – Alex, Student
• "I use StudyBlue flashcards for group engagement projects. My students retain information by quizzing one another from the flashcard decks I make for them. They learn better!" - Zach, Teacher
We’re blushing from some of the praise and awards we’ve received:
• "The real power of StudyBlue is that you can share flashcards with classmates or teachers. Better yet, the app lets you search flash card sets uploaded by students and teachers around the world, so you can probably find a premade set that is relevant to you by looking up keywords or searching by school." -- New York Times
• "StudyBlue Offers Millions of Flashcards for Studying Popular Subjects" - lifehacker
• Webby Honoree in Mobile Sites & Apps - Education & Reference
• EdTech Digest Cool Tool Award Finalist
Want to get in touch? We’d love to hear from you:
App Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful things to know:
• A free StudyBlue.com account is required. You can create one right in the app or sign in with Google or Facebook.
• Creating flashcards in the app requires an Internet connection
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
We need a new quiz feature.
In the app there is an option when flipping cards to have the term or definition at the front of the card. In the quiz we don't have this option and are shown the term and have to write the definition. Can we please have the flipping card feature in the quiz? It would be especially useful for languages. Other than this the app is perfect it's just that this has bothered me a lot recently. Cheers.
Good but could be better
Very handy app but it does crash from time to time which is so annoying and make me lose the cards I was making. Also it would be better if we could flip through the cards without having to mark them wrong or right
It keeps getting worse
The app is continually 'updated' with features that are making it worse. Bulletpoints no longer show up properly, the font for the definitions is too big. You aren't allowed to flip through flash cards without marking them correct like you would naturally when you're learning them. Very disappointing.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.