Super Planner - Event Planning App
By Heathcote Media Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Super Planner is a business app for the professional event planner. It provides a variety of planning tools, including calculators for venue capacity, staffing, catering, staging, projection and dance floor, as well as useful tips in several areas. Features include:
- Calculate venue capacity for 15 different seating configurations, including banquet, classroom, theater, reception, conference & exhibit. Includes “comfy” and “snug” calculations for several configurations.
- Capacity calculator works in reverse too. Enter your desired capacity in a specific seating configuration and it tells you how big a room you need.
- Capacity calculator works for both feet and meters.
- Dance floor size calculator.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Price Converter, from “inclusive (of tax and gratuity)” to “plus plus”. Factors in for whether gratuity is taxed or not. Works in reverse as well.
- Calculates # of hors d’oeuvres needed for various events.
- Calculates # of drinks needed for various events.
- Chart lists# of drinks per bottle for wine, champagne, 750ml liquor, and liter liquor.
- Table chart listing linen sizes needed for each table size, as well as how many people fit at each one.
- Diagram of formal place setting.
- Calculator for # of waiters based on 5 different service styles.
- Calculator for # of bartenders needed.
- Calculator for # of check-in staff needed.
- Projection Seating calculator for how close first and last row of seats should be based on your screen size.
- Projection Space calculator for how much space needed between projector and screen. Provides a basic calculation, as well as an advanced calculation (based on focal length and projector depth).
- Staging diagram, showing locations for “stage left/right”, “up-stage/down-stage”, “house left/right”.
- Stage height calculator.
- 13 Powerpoint/Keynote design tips.
- 15 Projection tips, including:
-- When to use front vs. rear projection
-- When to use iMag (image magnification)
- Assorted other tips on sound and speaker prep.