Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SyncMate Plus is compatible with OS X 10.6.6–10.8.5
The latest version with OS X Yosemite support, local sync without sharing your data with any cloud systems, background sync is available at www.sync-mac.com
** On SALE! ORIGINAL price - $39.99 **
Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Bookmarks will not sync due to Apple Sync Service being disabled since 10.9. We're working on a solution.
* FREE version is available on our website *
SyncMate Plus is an all-in-one sync tool for your Mac. All your devices and accounts are synced within one app - SyncMate Plus! No need to purchase several sync solutions for each device.
SyncMate Plus can easily keep data in sync between your Mac and:
- Windows Mobile devices (via Wi-Fi);
- Android smartphones and tablets (via Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth);
- Nokia S40 phones (via Bluetooth);
- CardDAV / CalDAV-enabled services;
- Windows PC and Mac computers (via Ethernet or Wi-Fi);
- Google accounts;
- Dropbox accounts;
- special Online Storage of SyncMate Plus;
- any mounted storage devices;
- Sony PSP.
SyncMate Plus can sync various types of data (sync options differ for each device, please see the screenshot):
- sync personal data (contacts & calendars);
- sync media files (images, videos, music);
- sync folders;
- sync bookmarks;
- sync notes and tasks;
- manage SMS messages on Mac (create, send, delete);
- mount Android and Windows mobile devices as Mac disks;
- back up data (online storage or mounted devices).
Please, note that SyncMate Plus is a special version for Mac App Store which doesn’t support some of the devices and sync plugins. Additional details and comparison chart can be found at Eltima web site (follow the link on the right sidebar).
** Devices Compatibility **
- Android 1.x - 4.x;
- Windows Mobile 5.x - 6.x;
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 +;
- Windows XP, Vista, 7;
- Amazon Kindle Fire;
- Sony PSP (running Firmware 2.7.1 or higher, PSP Go).
What's New in Version 3.7.3
The new SyncMate 6 with OS X Yosemite support, local sync without sharing your data with any cloud systems, background sync is available at www.sync-mac.com
Fixed: repeating errors at media files conversion
Fixed: issue when wrong time settings were applied during recurrent events sync from iCal to Google Calendar
Fixed: recurrent events with exclusions are now treated correctly during Calendar sync from Mac to Mac
Fixed: contacts with only company name in the card header are now synced correctly during contacts sync with Cloud storages
Fixed: incorrect identification of Android devices, connected to Mac via USB cable, which had the same device IDs
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 April 2013
- Version: 3.7.3
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Vitaliy Golubenko
- © Eltima Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later