The Week UK
By Dennis Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read the best of the week’s news coverage on your iPad or iPhone with this handy app from the UK edition of The Week magazine, optimised especially for your device. Try it FREE for the first 14 days.
Keeping up with the news and understanding the context of big stories can be tricky. With numerous news sources vying for your attention, it can be difficult to find clear, unbiased journalism that gives you the facts you need. The Week UK is the perfect solution. It cuts through the trivia to the truth as the big stories develop, bringing you an intelligent and enjoyable shortcut to the past seven days: from news to reviews, science to business, film, books and culture, not to mention the odd bit of tabloid outrage, spiced up with food, travel and property.
With hindsight, it all makes sense.
Don't take our word for it: download the app and take a trial today to see why over 378,000 readers rely on The Week every week to tell them all they need to know about everything that matters.
The app itself is free to download. Non-subscribers can try The Week free for the first 14 days, then buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase. Digital and print + digital subscribers have full access to each week's edition and all digital back issues. Print subscribers should contact the publisher to add digital access to their subscription.
This enhanced app has been designed to suit the way you’ll read the magazine on your iPad or iPhone - making it intuitive to navigate and quick to download. We recommend you run the most up to date iOS software with the most recent version of the app for optimum performance.
***Non-subscribers can try The Week FREE for the first 14 days***
*** FEATURES ***
- Enhanced design for iPads and iPhones
- Intuitive navigation - issues are easy to browse and you can tap straight to your favourite section
- The new issue is available for you to download every Friday. On iOS 5 and above, this will automatically appear in Newsstand (provided you are connected to the Internet)
- Download each issue when you are online, then read offline at your leisure
- Small file sizes won't keep you waiting each week
- Share articles with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Reading at night? Our night mode is easier on the eye
- Hi res images ready for HD screens
- Adjust the text size to your preference
- You can buy single copies or subscribe using In App Purchase
- Subscribe and you get access to all available back issues
- Buy ebooks directly from the review articles using iBooks (needs wifi/3G)
- Watch movie trailers for selected films from the review articles (needs wifi/3G)
- PLUS…the Daily Briefing brings you the 10 most important stories, every day (needs wifi/3G)
What's New in Version 3.1
1) New feature:
We've enhanced the Daily Briefing section so every day you can enjoy:
- 10 important facts about the day
- Company news, markets and financial talking points
- A selection of inspiring quotes
2) Bug fixes
- Category: News
- Updated: 24 March 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dennis Publishing Limited
- © Dennis Publishing Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Week Subscription€25.99
- The Week Single Issue 967€3.59
- The Week Subscription€99.99
- The Week Single Issue 886€3.59
- The Week Single Issue 893€3.59
- The Week Single Issue 924€3.59
- The Week Single Issue 898€3.59
- The Week Single Issue 894€3.59
- The Week Single Issue 888€3.59
- The Week Single Issue 887€3.59