A brand new adventure game from Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of the classics Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion! Play as five characters to uncover the surreal mystery of Thimbleweed Park -- a town where a dead body is the least of your problems.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes... you’ve never visited a place like Thimbleweed Park before.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
...Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
...What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
...Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
...Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
...Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
...And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered -- and you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
- From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
- A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
- 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
- Not a walking simulator!
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
- 1980s-style telephone hint line gives in-game puzzle help -- if you want it
- A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
- A joke every 2 minutes... guaranteed!*
- Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
- English voices with English, German, French, Italian, Russian, and Spanish subtitles.
*Not a guarantee.
* Arrows add to tutorial screens.
* Fix for audio dropping when receiving a phone call.
* Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A Brilliant classic
I loved this *beeping* game! Hats off to Ron Gilbert and the rest of the team for making a beautiful classic point and click Adventure Game. Characters are great, puzzles are epic,I got stuck on a few, so in old school adventure puzzle fallback, proceeded to "verb" every object with everything, until finally getting it right! Which I love!!
Recommend this to anyone looking for great dialog, scenes and a few brain scramblers!
Thanks for making this
Lives up to the monkey island name drop, classic gameplay and character.
- Terrible Toybox, Inc.
- 985.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2014-2017 Terrible Toybox, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Thimbleweed Park™ is a trademark of Terrible Toybox, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.