Skip Traffic Pro: cam detector
By Little Mouse Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best Speedcam Warner (with Robser Premium database), traffic information and gas prices in Spain.
- THE BEST SPEED CAM WARNER:
· Warnings only in the direction you are moving
· Options to silence the warnings if your speed is OK
· Manual or automatic (depending on your speed) warning distance
· Automatic speed cam updates (Robser Premium)
· Voice, sound and vibration warnings, also in your Apple Watch
· With speedometer or map with real time traffic (speed cams are shown / warned when you get close to one in the direction you are moving, distractions and false information are avoided this way while it lets you see the traffic)
· Works in fore or background (use it at the same time as your navigator)
· App for the Watch: save battery in your iPhone by turning off the screen, or use it together with your navigator by seeing warnings on the Watch
· Warnings with notifications, you can use it with your iPhone screen off (and see the notifications in the watch if you have it)
· Fully configurable
· Portrait and landscape modes
· Night mode
· All speed cams in Spain, even the ones in traffic lights and area ones, in which your mean speed is calculated and shown.
· No user account or register needed, just open the app and you are ready to go
· Create routes to find gas stations ordered by price, traffic cameras, speed cams and incidents on them.
- TRAFFIC MAP:
· Map with Google Traffic and incidents from DGT, SCT, Basque Country, Andorra and the town council of Zaragoza, apart from the incidents sent by the users of Skip Traffic! (help others by sending them if you are trapped in a traffic jam)
· As soon as you open the app, incidents around you are shown here
· Traffic cameras: compare official information with images from the cameras (if your community / town-hall has cameras which are not in Skip Traffic, write to us and we will try to add them to the app, most of the communities do not have their own traffic service, but their cameras can be found in the DGT section). Organise them in mosaics and favourites.
· Zoom in to see gas stations with their prices, cameras and speed cams
- GAS PRICE:
· Find gas stations on the “Traffic Map” (zoom in) or in “Routes” (they are ordered by price in each route you have created)
· Prices updated every minute
· Tap and hold for a second on the “Traffic Map” to find nearby gas stations ordered by price.
· Configure in settings how much you would like to deviate from your route to find cheap gas (cheap gas stations aren’t placed in main roads), a second gas type, and with how much zoom they are shown on the “Traffic Map”
· Create your gas station favourite list to check their prices easily
· Choose the tab where the app is initiated according to what you use more: Warner, Traffic Map, or Routes.
· Warn your friends of problems in the road via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, iMessage,…
· Traffic Alarms to remember checking the traffic and avoid traffic jams
- The paid version (the “pro”) includes everything, it doesn’t have ads or in-app purchases. The free one has some in-app purchases: remove ads, night colors, automatic update of speed cams (the speed of speed cams is not shown on the Watch without this in-app purchase, although a general warning is given). If you buy them, you would have the same functionality of the paid version.
- To use the Warner you need your device to have a GPS integrated: all iPhones have it, iPod and iPad WiFi do NOT have it (iPad 3G DOES have it). The rest of the functionality (routes, traffic, gas price) works in any device.
ATTENTION! The Speed Cam Warner uses your GPS. Continuos use of the warner in fore or background can drain your battery quickly.
What's New in Version 12.1.0
- Ready for iPhone X new screen.
- Wizard to configure the sound of the app.
- Navigation also with Navigon.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the navigation arrow to be out of the center of the map.
- Improvements and fixes.
In previous versions:
- iOS 11 ready, with its new visual style.
- New preview with up to the 3 most closest speed cams in the direction you are moving in the next 5 or 10 km. You can enable or disable it in Settings.
- New speedometer.
- You can choose the language of the app (English or Spanish) manually in Settings.
- Synchronization through iCloud in all your devices turned on by default. You can deactivate it in Settings.
- Direct accesses with 3D Touch to the Warner, Routes, Traffic and Favorite Gas Stations.
- Configurable warning sounds.
- Inclues the Apple Watch version (read the help in Settings)
- Advanced speed cam configuration with more options (access it from the speed cam configuration)
- You can select a second gas in Settings to see the prices of the two gases at the same time.
- Help in Settings or in the button "+" of the Warner
- Tap and hold on the map to find the gas stations around you ordered by price.
- Gas price: on the "Traffic Map", in "Routes" sorted by price, make your list of favorites to read their price quickly.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 13 November 2017
- Version: 12.1.0
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Raul Martin Carbonell
- © 2011 Little Mouse Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.