Skip Traffic! Pro: Speed Cam Warner, gas price, cameras and traffic info in Spain
By Little Mouse Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best Speedcam Warner (with Robser Premium database), traffic information and gas prices in Spain.
- Speed cam warner (with Robser Premium database), and real time state of the traffic: use it at the same time as your navigator in fore or background. You can configure it to give warnings only if your speed is higher than the permitted one. With mean speed calculus in section speed cams, changing the colour at dawn and dusk, and sending mobile speed cams to other users.
- Incidents from the most important traffic services in Spain + Google Traffic: DGT, SCT, Basque Country, Navarra, Andorra and the town councils of Granada and Zaragoza.
- Gas price: zoom on the map to see the gas stations, or even better, in "Routes", find the gas stations ordered by price in your usual runs, or tap and hold on the map to find the closest gas stations ordered by price. Configure in Settings how much you would like to deviate from your route in order to find the cheapest gas (the cheap ones are never in main roads), and with how much zoom the gas stations show on the map. Make your list of favourite gas stations too.
- Ease of use: when you open the app, Skip Traffic! shows the incidents around you in an area which you can configure. Zoom in to see cameras and speed cams. Tap on the incidents to see more information and to access the cameras near it if there are any.
- Help the Skip Traffic! community. If you are stuck in a traffic jam, warn other drivers so that they can avoid it.
- Define routes to find gas stations ordered by price, cameras, speed cams and incidents on them.
- Traffic Alarms: program the days of the week and times when you wish to be warned with a notification (swipe to open the app) to check the traffic. Do it a few minutes before the time you usually get your car. That way, you will never forget to check the traffic and you will skip traffic jams.
- Warn your friends of problems in the road via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, iMessage or SMS, etc.
- Traffic Cameras: Contrast the information given by the public administrations with the traffic cams which you can see on the map, or on the tab "Cams". Organise your preferred cams on Mosaics in order to see them at the same time. It contains the following cams:
· Andalucía: Chiclana, Huelva, Granada, Málaga and Seville
· Castilla la Mancha: Toledo
· Castilla León: Soria
· Cantabria: Santander
· Catalonia area and Barcelona
· Balear Islands: Palma de Mallorca and Mallorca
· Canary Islands: Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
· Madrid: Madrid city, cams from Madrid area are in the section DGT.
· Basque Country: roads from all Basque Country, Bilbao and Vizcaya
· Valencia: Valencia city.
Note: Cams are given by the public administrations. Skip Traffic just shows them. So sometimes, cams can be down if the public administrations have a malfunction, or your region might not have a traffic service with cam information. It is not a problem from Skip Traffic! Use the support e-mail if you have doubts.
- The paid version (the "pro") includes everything, it doesn’t have ads or in-app purchases. The free one has some in-app purchases (remove ads, night colors, automatic
update of speed cams), if you buy them, you would have the same functionality as the one in the paid version.
ATTENTION! The Speed Cam Warner uses your GPS. Continuos use of the warner in fore or background can drain your battery quickly.
What's New in Version 10.0.0
- Adapted to iOS 8
- Adapted to iPhone 6 and 6+
- A lot of improvements in the Warner, new design
- You can silence warnings if your speed is OK
- Warning sounds which can be configured in the Warner
- You can choose to listen to the warnings through the Hands Free of your car
- Redesigned: new icons a a lot of graphic improvements
- iCloud synchronization (off by default, activate it in Settings)
- Help in Settings
- Choose your preferred navigation system: Google Maps or Apple Maps to start the navigation in Routes or in the gas stations
- New options to share incidents and traffic cams. You can even share them through WhatsApp
In previous versions:
- Buttons on the map to activate/desactivate cams, speed cams and gas stations
- Mean speed in section speed cams
- Tap and hold on the map to find the gas stations around you ordered by price
- Gas price!: zoom on the map to see the gas stations, or even better, in "Routes", find the gas stations ordered by price in your usual runs. Configure in Settings how much you would like to deviate from your route in order to find the cheapest gas (the cheap ones are never in main roads), and with how much zoom the gas stations show on the map. Make your list of favourite gas stations too.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 28 February 2015
- Version: 10.0.0
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Raul Martin Carbonell
- © 2011 Little Mouse Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.