U of T Map
By University of Toronto
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This Google-based layered map helps members of the U of T community, particularly people who are new to the campus (St. George, Mississauga or Scarborough), navigate using meaningful search words, such as "library" and "registrar". The first map layers include accessibility, food, wireless, student services (including registrars), car parking, bike racks, TTC subway stations, green sites (including green roofs and battery drop-off sites), safety, study spaces and washrooms. The map comprises a complete listing of all the buildings with information about offices and services available inside them. It is a living map, one that will develop more layers as it grows.
Version 2.0 Includes:
- Quickly find buildings, and other areas of interest around campus
- Use the quick search bar to find a specific building or amenity (such as car parking or a registrar's office) easily
- Unique location indicator tells you where you are in relation to areas of the campus map you are currently looking at
- Enable offline use to have the application store recent versions of all map features so you can use the map without using up your data plan! (the application will download the latest map data when it is requested or when you have access to a WiFi connection)
- Toggle between a traditional map and an annotated satellite map
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Category: Education
- Updated: 06 January 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: University of Toronto
- © 2012 University of Toronto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.