Ulster Bank RI
By Royal Bank of Scotland
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app, managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland, or EasyCash cash machine without your Debit card
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Business customers can check balances for most Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland business accounts
Other things you need to know:
- Get Cash lets you take out up to €250 per day from our ROI cash machines, when you have at least €25 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone else who has the Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland Mobile Banking app using just their ROI mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to €250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who doesn’t have our app but does have a valid ROI Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a ROI mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the next business day. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to €250 a day.
To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
How to Register
To use the Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app, you need to have an Ulster Bank personal or business current account with a debit card and Anytime Internet Banking, be over 11 and have a ROI mobile number starting with 08.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number and login credentials, debit card and your postcode. Your details will be verified within 24 hours and we’ll send you a text message when you’re all set to go.
Not got an Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at ulsterbank.ie/anytime
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
If you need help with the app please call our helpdesk on 1800 900 937 (Mon-Sat 8am to 6pm). Calls may be recorded.
What's New in Version 3.11.0
If you’re an iPhone 5S, 6 or 6 Plus user, you can now use your fingerprint registered under Touch ID to login to the app.
Fantastic app. Simple interface. All the other bankings apps are trailing behind. Especially now that it has touch id.
Very good on iPhone, please create iPad version
Works very well on iPhone 5, please create a version for iPad
Update to iPhone 6 Plus???
Still no update to iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, which is disappointing. Otherwise a good app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 17 February 2015
- Version: 3.11.0
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: RBS
- © Copyright 2004 - 2014 Monitise Group Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.