Ulster Bank RI
By The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app, managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
• Login to the app with your fingerprint registered under Touch ID if you’re an iPhone 5S, 6 or 6 Plus user
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland or EasyCash cash machine without your Debit card
• Make one off payments to any ROI account using a BIC/IBAN (Payment limits apply)
• Search from a list of approved utility and service providers to make bill payments.
• Pay Bills and Pay Your Contacts
• Apply for a credit card, loan, overdraft or savings account by visiting Our Products
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Create, view, and cancel standing orders to existing payees
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Share your account details so people can pay you directly in to your account
• Choose which account information to display on your Apple Watch
For more information visit us at www.ulsterbank.ie/mobile
Other things you need to know:
- Transaction and payment limits apply.
- TouchID is only available on enabled devices.
How to Register
To use the Ulster Bank RI Mobile Banking app, you need to be registered for Anytime Internet Banking and have a ROI mobile number starting with 08.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got a Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at ulsterbank.ie/anytime
If you have an existing iPhone app and also want to use it on multiple iPhones, we will recognise your mobile number during registration so you don’t need to register again. Simply select option one ‘Existing user’ on your iPhone and login using your existing passcode. If you’re having trouble with your app please call the helpdesk on 1800 937 900. Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
What's New in Version 5.0.0
This time round we have made the following changes to the app:
- Use the same app on compatible devices across different mobile platforms
- Overdraft limits will be displayed on the relevant accounts
- Amend Standing Orders
- Amend the order your accounts are displayed in the app
- PDFs are now available as confirmation of payments made in the app
- Transaction view and transaction filtering have been updated
Easy to use
This is a simple but great app. Ulster Bank have finally got something right, after all the mayhem they were involved in. This app is easy to use and effective, keeping track of your account, allowing you to pay your debts and pay your deeds in one simple stroke of your finger. Security is reasonable but you'll have your phone security to back it up (hopefully). I use it all the time now & only need to log in to the Internet version to pay money overseas. Well done Ulster Bank you've done your homework & listened to what the public wanted!
Excellent!!! Daily/weekly spending tally suggested though.
I use this app every single day to do most of my banking transactions like paying rent and bills and keeping track of finances. Always functional, never crashes or fails and feels very secure.
I read another review suggesting a budgeting element. I second that! A daily/weekly spending tally would be an excellent way to really see what you're wasting money on and where you can save. Go for it app developers! Show us what you're really made of!
Ulster Bank App
Excellent service via an app. Being able to text money to an ATM if you've forgotten or lost your card is a fantastic option. Everything is at your fingertips. The app is constantly being updated, each update makes the app better than the next. I've never experienced the app crashing which is a serious plus. There are new features all the time.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 09 November 2016
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 77.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
- © Copyright 2015 The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.