V-SOS Band by Vodafone lets your loved ones go about their day knowing you don’t need to worry about them. With its SOS button and fall alert, this wristband will alert you and your family if help is needed or if it detects a fall whether the wearer is out and about, at home or even in the shower.
Discover everything V-SOS Band has to offer with the V-SOS Band by Vodafone app.
• Review the details of the band and its status on the Bands section.
• The Family members section lets you manage other members that can access the app and which bands they are associated to.
• Review the alert history of each band on the Activity section.
• Settings help you configure your account and the details of your plan.
• Notification centre will let you know if the band needs an update.
V-SOS Band is part of V by Vodafone. To find out more, visit v.vodafone.com.
•We added an introduction to the V-SOS band when you launch the application for the first time
•We removed the need to enter a landline in the wearers profile
•Now you can filter the activity timeline using a custom date range
Ratings and Reviews
App needs update
The hardware around this app is ok but the app needs a critical but simple update.
Because of the nature of what this app does it is VERY IMPORTANT that the user is aware of all the messages that the app receives. However, with this app you could easily miss the SOS alerts that it receives. The app logo should indicate that there is new message (or alert) awaiting attention by displaying a number on the top right hand corner like all other apps. But this one doesn’t. I have tried to relay this info to Vodafone but I was left waiting on the phone with their customer support for 28 mins with no answer.
- Vodafone Sales and Services Limited
- 82.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Vodafone Group and/or its licensors. Vodafone and the Vodafone logo are trade marks of the Vodafone Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.