videoDoc gives you on-demand face to face access to an online doctor via a secure video chat on your iOS device. All our doctors are registered with the Irish Medical Council and are ready to see you Monday to Sunday 8am-10pm.
Download our free app today and you can complete a video consultation with Ireland’s leading GP's in minutes. No need to make an appointment, just log in and see a doctor now. Our service provides treatment and diagnosis for everyday illness, as well as a prescription, sick note or referral letter when appropriate. videoDoc allows you see a GP at a time that suits you, without the need to travel. With an average wait time of just a few minutes, videoDoc gives you quality, real-time medical care when you need it.
What can I use videoDoc for?
videoDoc can be used for medical non-emergency consultations where a physical examination is not required. This is an excellent service for you and your family to use if you need to see a doctor straight away.
• When your own doctor is not available or you can’t wait for an appointment
• If you are worried about a personal health or medical issue
• For diagnosis and treatment of everyday illnesses
• If you need a prescription, sick note or referral letter
• If you are abroad and need non-emergency medical advice
What do we treat?
videoDoc is not for emergency situations but our doctors can help you with diagnosis of most everyday illnesses, including:
• Headaches and pains
• Colds, flu and fevers
• Ear, nose and sore throats
• Contraception and emergency contraception
• Allergies e.g. hay fever
How much does a consultation cost?
A consultation with a GP is €20, there are no hidden charges with videoDoc, prescriptions, referral letters and sick notes are sent free of charge.
Will the doctor give me a sick note?
If the doctor deems it appropriate they can issue you a sick note.
How do I get a prescription?
If your videoDoc consultation results in a prescription, your videoDoc can contact the pharmacy of your choice and have the prescription sent there, you can pick it up the same day. Alternatively, a prescription can be sent to you with delivery on the next working day.
To see our full FAQs go to www.videodoc.ie/FAQs
If you have any more questions you can contact our dedicated support team on email@example.com or 01-9073400.
- Updated branding and logo
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My consultation was amazing and the doctor very professional and sympathetic. I hade a consultation at 9pm and you normally can’t find any gp working at this time. I didn’t need sick note so I don’t know if they provide it but apart of it everything was beyond my expectations. I definitely recommend this service.
No issues! Very user friendly. Doctors are professional and very efficient. Would recommend!
Server error time and time again
Every time I try use this app I keep getting server error fast enough to take my money not so fast to see a doc
- VIDEODOC TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Comtech Telecommunications Corp and VideoDoc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.