Discover amazing videos and upload your own in the highest quality possible.
Upload and discover gorgeous, ad-free videos in 4K Ultra HD, follow the world’s best creators, and fill your feed with amazing stuff each and every day. No time to watch? Save videos for offline viewing. Wanna share on the go? Upload videos in the highest quality possible, right from your iPhone or iPad.
Showcase videos in the highest quality
• Upload videos in 4K Ultra HD
• Rejoice in ad-free playback
• Add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Download videos to watch offline
Easily upload, manage, and share videos
• Upload videos right from your Camera Roll
• Manage your video settings in a snap
• Privately share videos with people you choose
• Access your videos from anywhere
Discover videos and creators you love
• Delight in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team and served hot daily
• Follow categories, creators, and more to customize your feed
• Explore the newest mind-melting videos and creators
• Dive into human-curated categories like Animation, Documentary, and beyond
We offer in-app purchases for annual and monthly subscriptions to Vimeo Plus, which includes a 5GB weekly upload quota (up to 250GB per year), advanced privacy features for your videos, and more. Upon confirmation of purchase, the amount will be charged to your iTunes account. You can always review the total price before completing payment.
Depending on your subscription, Vimeo Plus will renew monthly or annually, and pricing will vary by the subscription type and by country. To avoid renewal, you must disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
For an easy way to edit your videos, download Cameo, our free and insanely powerful video-editing app for iOS. vimeo.com/cameo
Have feedback for us? Vimeo is full of actual humans who’d love to listen. Go to vimeo.com/help/contact to get in touch.
Terms of Service: https://vimeo.com/terms
In this week’s episode of The Vimeo App, the welcome screen finally dumps its bf, gets a mini-makeover, and finds the confidence it needed all along. Meanwhile, the homepage and navigation system end up embroiled in a fierce battle with some feisty bugs (spoiler alert: the bugs always lose).
Ratings and Reviews
Vimeo is the best platform for filmmakers who wish to experiment and perfect their skills. Great feedback and support.
Great but buggy
Its a superbly designed app, beautiful sections and layouts but it's the freezing issues that are annoying me. There seem to be quite a few problems within "My Stuff" section. Selecting a video can take 6 or 7 seconds and the app freezes up for that amount of time. Also, it doesn't seem to be able to multitask. if I leave an come back, the app restarts.
Very handy but a few ideas..
Previously you could download your videos from the app to your camera roll, it would be great to get this back
Video albums are also available on the website - seeing this incorporated on the app would be magic
But otherwise, love the app! Just one or 2 suggestions :)
- 102.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Vimeo, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Vimeo Plus Monthly €11.99
- Vimeo Plus Annual €84.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.