Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™
- Export to and import from DropBox
- Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
- Export to and import from Box Cloud
- Export to and import from iCloud Drive
- Export to SoundCloud
- Export to FTP server
- Export to Any Web base Script
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split a record into multiple parts
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
- Convert the records to other formats
- Trim the records
- Duplicate the records
- Append records
- Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.
- Added a toolbar to notes dialog to control playback of the track while editing notes.
- Playback speed can be changed in Advanced Edit
- Export to Facebook has removed
- Improved duration accuracy
- Added new settings to Display Options to control displaying the empty categories
- Added support of importing tracks from music library of the device
Ratings and Reviews
Bluetooth headphones disconnect when record starts
I have an iPhone 8 and use a DPA Dvice to get audio in via the lightening port. There is no headphone out of the iPhone8 so I want to use my Bose Bluetooth headphones to monitor while recording.
Problem is as soon as I start recording the iPhone disconnects the Bluetooth headphones and Voice Recorder detects no headphones!!??
Can’t reconnect Bluetooth headphones till I stop recording so I think it has something to do with Voice Record.
Been using this for years, never let me down :)
- Dayana Networks Ltd
- 171.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- No Advertisement €7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.