By Carlos Buchart
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is frustrating when you've taken a great picture just to realize that it doesn't look nice as wallpaper in your lock screen.
WallCamera gives you a live preview of how your lock screen will look like, so you can take a great picture. The camera interface mimics the lock screen so you can use it as a guide.
* Take your photo in either low or retina display resolution.
* Save the original picture, so you won't lose the moment for a wallpaper.
* Flash control.
Note: this application is not intended to be used in an iPad (the camera interface is iPhone/iPod Touch only).
What's New in Version 1.1
* The camera screen now shows the current time.
* Improved resources for non-retina displays.
* Minor bug fixes.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 16 August 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Carlos Buchart
- © 2011 Carlos Buchart
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).