The Post-it® App brings the simplicity of the Post-it® Note to your smartphone and tablet. Whether you use Post-it® Notes for collaboration or for personal note taking, the Post-it® App helps you keep that momentum going.
Simply capture analog notes with the camera, or create new notes right on your device for those important reminders. Arrange, refine and organize notes and ideas on your board anyway you see fit. Then share your organized board with friends and co-workers, or export to your favorite applications and cloud services—including PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, Dropbox and plenty more.
The Post-it® App features:
• Capture more than 200 individual square Post-it® Notes at a time with your camera.
• Streamline your capture flow with the use of Siri Shortcuts.
• Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
• Supercharge your creativity on iPad Pro, with Split Screen and Apple Pencil support.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Combine boards—collect and combine ideas from across multiple sessions.
• Share to your favorites—supports PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, Dropbox, and more.
Learn more about the Post-it® App at post-it.com/app
View in iTunes
Book Creator for iPad
* THE No.1 Book app for the iPad in 90+ countries.
* Common Sense Education Top Pick for Learning 2018
* AASL Best website for Teaching & Learning 2018
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 30 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, comic books, photo books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, easily share your book, or even publish to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy - Wired
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* Add text, choosing from over 50 fonts
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's camera
* Resize, rotate and position content as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
* Add video and music, and even record your voice
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
* Add super powers to your books with comic templates, stickers and styles
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK
* Publish your book online (teachers only)
* Send your book by email
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or MacBook
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE - FIXED LAYOUT EBOOKS:
Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout books are not suitable if you want to create novels, where text flows from page to page. You will not be able to copy in large amounts of text from other documents.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT
The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!”
- Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at bookcreator.com/blog
"What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended."
- Liz Castro, Author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’
"The app is super intuitive! I was working on a book for my 7 year old niece (who lives in Brazil) in no time. It took me about 30 minutes to put together a book for her, publish in iBooks and email the ePub file to my brother…to open it up on his iPad…. for my niece to read it."
- Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, langwitches.org
View in iTunes
iBooks Author Starter Kit
The iBooks Author Starter Kit is a beginner’s guide to creating Multi-Touch books for teaching and learning. It walks a user through a set of step-by-step activities, and provides all the materials — an iBooks Author template, colour palette, copy decks, images, videos, keynote presentation and more — needed to create an interactive book entitled “The World of Living Gardens”.
View in iTunes
Over a million educators worldwide trust TeacherKit with managing their time and activities. TeacherKit helps you organize classes and students easily. Create a seating chart, record attendance, log behavior, and track grades all with few taps. TeacherKit lifts the headache of routine administration, allowing you to focus on what really matters to you – teaching.
* "This app is a teacher's Swiss Army knife, with tools for classroom organization, behavioral monitoring, and grading. The only thing it doesn't do is teach the class for you." - Mac|Life
* "TeacherKit is a complete solution for any teacher looking to keep an organized classroom. It is bright and user-friendly" - Teachercast
* PCMAG "Back to School: The top Apps for teachers"
* "Every teacher has to keep track of these tasks throughout the day anyway, so why not make it easy for yourself and keep track on your iPad." k6educators
* 2013 GESS Best Free ICT / App Product Finalist
Key TeacherKit Features:
* Organize your classes
* Import your student roster
* Add your timetable
* Log student's attendance
* Create and print a seating chart for your students
* Add behavior notes for students
* Create a grading schema and record students' grades
* Stay informed on your student's performance and the class overall progress
* Keep the parents informed
TeacherKit is free to download and use. TeacherKit Premium upgrades the experience with reporting and lots of amazing features to help you work even smarter.
TeacherKit Premium Subscription
1-month subscription - $3.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
1-year subscription - $39.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
It’s time to give yourself a well-deserved break! Learn more at www.teacherkit.net
View in iTunes
Apple Books lets you lose yourself in a good story right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You’ll find classics, bestsellers, up-and-coming authors and even audiobooks – ready to download and enjoy.
• Explore an incredible selection of books and audiobooks from every category including fiction, non-fiction, mysteries, thrillers, romance, kids’ books, cookbooks and more.
• Browse the Book Store to find the buzziest new releases, curated collections and exclusive content.
• Visit the Audiobooks tab to discover great audiobooks read by your favourite authors and celebrities.
• Preview books while you browse, and download free samples – sometimes before they’re available anywhere else.
• Check out our Top Charts to see what’s popular with other readers.
• Return to the books you’re currently reading and get great recommendations in the Reading Now tab.
• Add books and audiobooks you’d like to read next to the new Want to Read collection.
• Use Auto-Night mode to browse the Book Store or read in bed without waking anyone up.
• Organise your library the way you want with flexible collections – even see a timeline of books you’ve finished or books that are downloaded on your device.
Great ways to read
• Choose from a selection of attractive fonts and four easy-to-read page colours.
• Add bookmarks and notes, and highlight your favourite passages.
• Find a word, character or phrase anywhere in your book with built-in search.
• Turn on Auto-Night Theme to make reading more comfortable on your eyes.
• Adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment.
• Move continuously through books instead of flipping pages by enabling Scrolling View.
• Hear the words on a page spoken when using Books with the accessibility features in iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• Print PDF documents and notes you've written in Books using AirPrint.
• Access any of the books you purchase from Apple Books on all of your devices.
• Share your book and audiobook purchases with family members using Family Sharing.
• Organise your books and PDFs into personal collections that’ll appear on all your devices.
• Access bookmarks, highlights, notes and your current page on all of your devices.
• The Book Store is available in many countries. The selection of available books varies by country.
• Downloading content from Books or iCloud requires an Apple ID and internet access.
• Adding books and PDFs from outside the Book Store to the Books app requires they be DRM-free.
• Some PDF documents may not be compatible with Books.
View in iTunes
iTunes U provides everything an instructor needs to bring the classroom together on iPad — build lessons with apps and your own materials, collect and grade assignments, start class discussions, or talk to students to answer questions and provide feedback.
iTunes U also allows anyone with an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to learn from a large collection of free education content in public courses from leading schools, universities, museums and cultural institutions.
• Plan lessons, grade assignments and stay connected — direct from your iPad
• Add your own teaching materials — including worksheets, links, photos and videos from a variety of document providers
• Engage every learner using apps, books, videos, podcasts and more
• Add instructions or comments to PDFs and photos with built-in annotation tools
• See when students have viewed or completed assignments and remind them of due assignments
• Use the single-student view for individual attention at parents’ evenings
• Answer questions and provide video feedback or start class debates using group discussions
• Institutions using Apple School Manager and Managed Apple IDs can import registers to streamline course creation
• Teachers affiliated with qualified institutions can publish courses to the iTunes U catalogue for anyone to view for free on iOS devices
• View assignments and updates in one place, and tick off assignments you complete
• Submit your work in private courses from other apps, or as annotated PDFs and photos
• Open audio or video files directly in other apps
• Ask instructors questions or get feedback in 1:1 messages
• Start or join group discussions with your class
• View your grades and instructor feedback on all past assignments
Browse a rich catalogue of free education content:
• Choose from a variety of free lectures, videos, books and more on a range of subjects from leading educational and cultural institutions around the world, including Stanford, MIT, Yale, La Trobe University, University of Tokyo, Smithsonian Libraries, US National Theatre and more.
• Share your favourite courses with friends using Twitter, Facebook, Mail and Messages
iTunes U stores information about your activity in the app, such as materials you upload. To improve the app, iTunes U collects non-personally identifiable information related to app usage and browsing history of public content. Data is retained until an action is taken to remove it by any of the means provided.
• Participating in courses requires iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
• Built-in PDF or photo annotation requires iPad (4th generation or later) or iPad mini 2 or later
• Publishing public courses to iTunes U requires teachers to be affiliated with a qualified institution
View in iTunes
Popplet is the simplest tool to capture and organize your ideas. With Popplet you can quick jot down your ideas and sort them visually.
Apple has featured us in "Tools for Teachers", "New and Noteworthy", "What's Hot" and "Get Stuff Done"
Popplet is great for school and for learning in the classroom and at home. Students use Popplet to think and learn visually. By capturing facts, thoughts, and images, students learn to create relationships between them and generate new ideas.
Popplet is also great for work and for generating ideas in the office or on the go. Professionals use Popplet to generate ideas and plan projects. By brainstorming visually or jotting down notes, Popplet helps professionals organize their thoughts and generate their next big idea.
This is the LITE version of Popplet. Popplet Lite will be free forever, but is limited to just one popplet. The full version of Popplet lets you create an unlimited number of local Popplet boards on your iPhone or iPad.
People use Popplet to:
+ Study: School Projects, Class Notes
+ Explore Ideas: Brainstorming, Mindmapping
+ Plan Projects: Diagrams, Process Charts
+ Collect Inspiration: Mood Boards, Scrapbook, Travel Plans
Key Features of Lite:
+ One Popplet board
+ Capture notes in text
+ Capture notes with images
+ Capture notes with a drawing tool
+ Change the color of your notes and Popplet board
+ Link notes to each other visually
+ Export as PDF as JPEG
+ Pinch to zoom and expand
+ Multi Language Support
If you like Popplet after trying this LITE version, please download the 'full' version and you will also get:
+ Unlimited local boards
+ See the Popplet boards of other users through the 'Public' tab to get inspired
And be able to access additional features if you sign-up and create an 'online' account:
+ 10 free 'online' boards accessible through a web browser at www.popplet.com
+ Ability to collaborate with other Popplet users on your online boards
We are committed to continually improving and updating Popplet and would love to hear what you think. Come visit us at www.popplet.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on Twitter at @poppletny!
View in iTunes
Padlet is a digital canvas to create beautiful projects that are easy to share and collaborate on.
It works like a piece of paper. We give you an empty page - a padlet - and you can put whatever you like on it. Drag in a video, record an interview, snap a selfie, write your own text posts or upload some documents, and voilà! A padlet is born. Make it even more beautiful by choosing custom wallpapers and themes.
Padlet is different from other blogging tools and inspiration boards because it’s flexible. Create a grocery list, a Venn diagram, a discussion board, a group greeting card, a portfolio, or a business plan, all in one app. Used by teachers, students, professionals, and individuals of all ages, all around the world, padlets can be selectively shared and edited among multiple contributors.
Padlet for iPhone takes the Padlet you know and love, and makes it portable. With views tailored for smaller devices and easy-to-use editor buttons, you can change how your padlet looks with a quick tap. Personalize it with selfies. Use our new menu to invite others to view and edit your padlets. Share across social platforms.
ClassKit integration makes it easier for teachers to share and track their students when working on padlets. Teachers can create handouts that include a padlet and then share the assignment to their respective classes. The students are then able to open the padlet from the SchoolWork app and start work on their assignment right away. Teachers will be able to see who has opened the assignment, how long they have worked on the assignment, and whether or not they have completed their work.
Millions of people are already using Padlet for:
Real estate listings
Solo or group presentations
Group greeting cards
Pen Pal messages
Here’s what happy users around the world have to say about Padlet:
“Your app is fantastic. Congrats for being intuitive!”
"Padlet is the best god damn thing anyone has invented."
"Whether you're a newbie or an EdTech whizz, Padlet is an app you absolutely have to use!" - James Gibbons (@ThatEdTechGuy)
Easy to use for both me and my students. Takes to minutes to make a customized feedback forum that is secure and interactive.
""The best tool I've used to create true interaction sharing and provide powerful choice and agency for students (and teachers)."
UPGRADE TO PRO WITHIN THE APP
You can upgrade to Padlet Pro for $99.99 a year or $12.99 a month. With Pro you get:
- unlimited padlets
- 10x bigger uploads
- custom domains for your padlets
- priority support
Note: payment will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm the upgrade. Padlet Pro automatically renews unless it is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
To turn off auto-renewal, go to Account > Billing > Manage in App Store.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
View in iTunes
Engage, assess and personalize your class with Socrative! Educators can initiate formative assessments through quizzes, quick question polls, exit tickets and space races all with their Socrative Teacher app. Socrative will instantly grade, aggregate and provide visuals of results to help you identify opportunities for further instruction. Save time and visualize student understanding when it matters, now! To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room on Socrative from any device.
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer. Use any web-enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
View in iTunes
Students share their understanding by answering formative assessment questions in a variety of formats: quizzes, quick question polls, exit tickets and space races. Once students launch the Socrative Student App, they'll be prompted to join the teacher's room via the teacher's unique code. No student accounts necessary!
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
View in iTunes
Activate student voice, gain authentic feedback and personalise learning. Use the Verso app to transform learning in your classroom. Verso’s ground-breaking peer anonymity and research-based workflows foster original thought from all students and nurture true collaboration, while leaving you in control.
Free and simple to use, Verso is packed with useful well-designed features:
- Easily create rich media activities using any Internet resource or by simply recording straight through the Verso app!
- Send challenges to your class instantly with a single click.
- Student discussion and in-app formative data let you easily identify and respond to individual learning needs.
- Group your students based on their responses.
- Export student conversations as evidence of learning.
- Immediate visibility on student engagement lets you reflect and refine your own practice.
With Verso students can:
- Provide an authentic response before viewing their classmates’ thoughts.
- Engage in safe, anonymous peer learning with their classmates.
- Reflect on their thinking in the context of anonymised responses from the class.
- Develop effective collaboration, communication, critical thinking and citizenship skills.
View in iTunes